Friday, 19 June 2015

Happy Midsummer!

I'm celebrating Midsummer by staying home and catching up with chores, and sewing! I love light, and Midsummer time in Finland is simply magical when then sun barely sets. It's customary to work some Midsummer spells with flowers and herbs while naked, so I thought this might be the perfect time to post this wonderful picture Kari Vuorio took of me. It's edited to be more decent, so you are spared of seeing a nipple ;P I'll get back to sewing my copper-orange bodice now, so I can show you pics with more clothes on later ;D


14 comments:

  1. So pretty <3 You're such an inspiration!

    www.inexplicited.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I felt a bit shy about posting this pic, but everyone has said such wonderful things! I have the best readers :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!! *-* You're so beautiful...
    I love this photo sooooo much!! <3

    http://creepybeauty.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty!! Loved it!!

    bloodbatsandbones.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Iltateet väärään kurkkuun"

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning, you look beautiful! happy midsummer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...