Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro Look

The batteries on my flash are dying, thus only two pictures. Today I did a quick look with L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro, the shades are meant for grey eyes. My eyes are not grey, but these browns worked better than the trio for blue eyes, so I went with this one. These are probably my oldest eyeshadows!

I used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sugarpill Tako (on brow bone and inner corner)
L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro for grey eyes (lightest shade on the lid, middle one in the crease, darkest in the lash line and in the deepest part of the crease)
Black mascara



We got a brand new robot vacuum cleaner today, so I'm super excited, and I have such a busy week ahead of me, lots of work and studies. I hope to get better pictures the next time I put on makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...