Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lumous Look

This is my make-up from Friday! I wanted something colourful and dramatic, so I combined bright shades with black.



I used Sugarpill Stella in the crease (it's a glittery black), Sugarpill Hysteric in the middle of the lid (glittery purple, partly blended with Stella) and Sugarpill Darling in the inner corners (turquoise). Instead of heavy fake lashes I used individual lash clusters, which were a pain in the behind to glue on but looked really nice. There are also a few clusters of purple lashes on the outer corners, but they don't show well in the close-up pictures.


6 comments:

  1. love those sparkling colors <3 great combination <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I often end up reaching for Sugarpill for outrageous glittery looks, they just do such good sparkly shadow :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty - I love the turquoise pop in the inner corners. I have never tried individual lash clusters because they looked like a pain in the rump. Looks great on you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ihanat vaatteet sulla <3
    käy katsomassa myös mun blogia jos kiinnostaa :)

    http://allpicturesofme.blogspot.fi/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Now I need Darling. My eye get's drawn to that colour. It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...