Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Black Friday Tips

Tomorrow is Black Friday, which for me means shopping mostly indie make-up. I'm too lazy to write my own list, but here's link to a few collections of interesting links.

I'm most interested in Jeffree Star's matte lipsticks, Geek Chic Cosmetics' discounts, and I'd like to recommend Black Moon Cosmetics, as I'm really fond of their liquid lipsticks.

Here's a link to Phyrra's list with many indie brands and a few others.

Henna also has a good list. It's in Finnish, but the links are to stores that trade in English, so don't worry!

This instagram link has the discount codes for Black Moon Cosmetics. Purgatory is such a gorgeous shade of purple that you should take a look! The bright red lipstick, Sanguis, is out of stock but at this moment all of the others are available.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited, I'm hitting up Life's Entropy for lipsticks and a contour stick. Hope you purchase some nice items :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...