Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Dear Santa...

This year I've had some trouble coming up with a wish list, my head was just empty! But I did remember a few things I lust after when I sat down and wrote this.


MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer
I'm liking the new Make Up Academy matte lip lacquers. I actually already ordered Kooky (the dark purple) and Reckless (the dark red), but the other shades look very nice too. These are dupes for Lime Crime Velvetines, but much cheaper and generally better available.

Image from Bloodmilk etsy shop.
Bloodmilk jewellery
Just because everything at the shop is so gorgeous! I especially like Drawing Down The Moon collection with the lovely moon stones, and Ritual because of the talons. One day I must own something by them.


Ever After High doll
I have a few Monster High dolls, but now the new line of Ever After dolls are out and they are so cute! I can't decide which on is prettiest, but Raven Queen is super goth! Just look at those shoes!

Deepmoss by Femme Fatale Cosmetics
Femme Fatale eyeshadows and nail polishes
I have a few Femme Fatale eyeshadows, and their duo chromes are just downright amazing! I'm sure I'd like their other shadows as well, and I've found myself drooling over their glittery nail polishes numerous times.

A kitten
I'll keep asking for one until I get it ;P Me and my other half have one specific kitten in mind right now, but it has to grow a bit older to show if it might be a good fit for our cat pack. I'm bad at waiting, but I'll manage ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...