Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Glittery Look

Yesterday my other half and I spend the night with friends and good music. There was a Lumous event at Klubi, with three bands playing, my favourite was the last one, Las Kalmas. They play covers, and with a really good energy!

I forgot to take an outfit picture, but I finally got to wear my glitter PVC skirt from Lip Service. It apparently has a tendency to ride up when I dance, but oh well, I guess we'll get used to each other ;P


I did this fancy look based on a picture I saw in a magazine aeons ago. Instead of having a lighter colour on the lid and a darker one in the crease, I used two shades that are the same brightness, and put them in the same order on both of the lids. I used eyeshadows by Femme Fatale. The colours are Eternal Trance (the mossy green with matching sheen), The Nightmare (the purple with a green sheen) and Faerie Fire (on inner corners, a light lavender with a green sheen).

I also tried out a new lipstick, it's by Topshop and called Raven. It's a liquid lipstick that dries matte and stays on forever! I didn't budge with drinking, talking and smiling, and only faded when I ate super greasy chicken wings after the party at home ;D I'm going to try it out with some water based gloss the next time, some shimmer on it might look great!

There's a shitload of glitter in my hair, but it doesn't show well in the pictures. Glittery make-up, glittery hair and glittery skirt, this night was all about glitter!


Bolero - Artifice Clothing
Necklace - eBay
Corset top - Burleska




6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...