Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Dark Sunshine

Yesterday I went to check out a new club called the Dark Sunshine Summer Club. The doors opened at eleven, which was a bit late for my friend and me, so we didn't stay long. I had planned to just do something with my hair and put on some eyeshadow, but kinda overdid it ;P

I curled my hair with a curling stick, but it looked kinda flat and boring, so I put it up in two messy buns.




I was thinking of doing a smoky look with purple, but remembered how nice Polar Bear from Fyrinnae looked with a plum colour, I put some on. This is what came out!

I used:
Concrete Minerals Jezebel (also on the brows, but on top of black it looked really dark)
Fyrinnae Polar Bear
Sugarpill Tako (inners corners and brow bones)



And the outfit! I fixed the skirt earlier and now it fits perfectly! I'm getting the lowest lily on the tattoo fixed, it should be a cooler pink, but I haven't had the time to stop by the tattoo parlour to see when the tattooist has time. The club was really nice, it's a shame it's in the middle of the week so not that many people can come and stay so late.


Top - Second hand (Necessary Evil)
Belt - Sokos
Skirt - Restyle (modified)
Shoes - New Rock

25 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. =D I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cool like that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pretty surprised how nice it came out :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was an excellent find from a department store, it was the last of it's kind they had and I was so lucky it fit me :)

      Delete
  4. Nice hairdo and the Necessary evil top is so lovely (love that brand).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The top has fast become one of my favourites! I found it at a flea market with the tags still attached, can't understand why anyone would let it go ;P

      Delete
  5. I wear my hair like this a lot of the time, but I dont curl it, it looks really nice with little ringlets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should try it, it really makes the buns look different! :)

      Delete
  6. Voisitko laittaa sun blogin Blogilistalle? Olisi helppo seurata sitä kautta. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my days, I love that skirt! I used to wear my hair in buns like that all the time, I'll have to bust them out again this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buns are so much fun! Both in hair and the ones for eating ;P

      Delete
  9. I totally love your outfit ! the skirt looks fang-tastic, the top is really cute and girly, I'm in love with the new rocks, well, just to say that I put this comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've had New Rocks for maybe five years now, and they are just super comfy and very durable, I can truly recommend them to everyone who likes the looks :)

      Delete
  10. love ur hairstyle and skirt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the hairstyle and the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Hairstyle is really cool! I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It's surprisingly fast and easy to do :)

      Delete
  13. I love your hairdo, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just discovered your blog, you're so wonderful! Love the hair, make up and clothes!Awesome skirt and belt! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...