Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Queen of Darkness New Collection!

Queen of Darkness just sent me a few pictures of their new collection that went live on Monday. I wanted to share a few of my favourites with you, I think they did a great job with choosing models that are edgy and work well for alternative styles, and the clothes are gorgeous, as always!


First up is the minidress decorated with zippers. Simple cut but the zipper details add just the right kind of roughness and edge! You can find the dress here.


I have a special place in my heart/wardrobe for boleros. This one is made of lace and has a little stand-up collar, which gives it a great silhouette. I think my lace tattoo would super cool with this one! Here's a link to the bolero.


My other half absolutely needs this. He's more muscular than the model in the picture and I think the vest will look even better on him! The vest has just the right amount of details, not too much to look costume-y, but enough to keep it interesting. You can find the vest here.

I like Queen of Darkness' style in general, the clothing generally has a neat, simple silhouette with some edgy details. The pieces are easy to wear as everyday wear, but there are some that are very flamboyant and great for clubbing. The everyday items are too club-worthy when combined with something flashier, so they double as work wear and club wear for me.

3 comments:

  1. Tää on nyt melkein täysin ohi aiheesta, mutta voisin sujauttaa ton mies-mallinkin ostoskoriin! :D Jäätävän komee!

    Näissä on sentään sitä jotain twistia, eikä väkisin väännettyä olemme niin erilaisia-meininkiä mitä Lip Servicellä nykyään.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clothes! My favourite is definitely the lace dress with bolero.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...