Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

I Like DM!

While in Germany I always try to find a DM and do some cosmetics shopping. They have a great selection of low priced cosmetics, many of which are not available in Finland. For example they carry Manhattan, essence and Rival de Loop. On this trip I didn't shop that much, but still found a few items I absolutely needed!


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner in a pouch. I like how the stuff works but the smell is not for me, so when I had a full bottle, I worked hard to finish it. So the pouches are a great alternative! I already used one and gave one away, they were only a little over one euro a piece.

Essence nail art stickers. I'm not very talented with intricate paintings on my nails, so I thought these strips might spice up a french manicure.

Ebelin nail care stick has a cuticle cutting tool on one end and a cuticle pusher in the other. I tried it already and it seems very nice. I didn't have anything to trim cuticles with before this one.

Essence nail art Duo Stylist is basically a dotting tool with different sized balls in each end. I didn't have a dotting tool and aside of using it on nails, I want to try and make tentacle jewellery and it should work for attaching the suction cups.

Essence Effect nail polish in Pixie Dust, a shimmery white.

P2 Lost in Glitter polish in Go Crazy! I wore this immediately. It doesn't photo well but is very pretty IRL. Dark pink with silver and dark purple glitter.

Essence Effect nail polish in Glitz & Glam. This one needs a pale pink or a skin tone polish underneath, but has a very unique green sheen!

6 comments:

  1. DM is the best :O It was my main (and religiously worshipped :p) source of cosmetics when I was in Germany and I regret I am running out of certain products I got there :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really have some nice stuff for a great price!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul, love the glitter nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no surprise I was immediately looking at the glitter polishes ;D

      Delete
  3. DM on parasta, mitä täältä löytyy! Ehdottomasti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dm too, muller also, too bad that P2 is only available in austria and germany.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...