Pages

Sunday 29 September 2013

Current Obsessions

I've been wanting a lot of stuff lately, for some reason. I have piles of clothes and shoes and things, but these are the items I've been dreaming of.


New Rock boots
I tried a pair with the new Panzer wedge sole at WGT, but didn't find a pair that would have had everything I wanted. But they stuck to my mind, the wedge shape is nice and they seemed quite easy to walk with. Also my old New Rocks, that recently had their third birthday, are so worn out I'm not sure if it would be wise to
fix them.


Sugarpill Cold Chemistry palette
I love the look of this palette! I own lots of Sugarpill shadows and love each and every one. The palette would be a great addition to my collection, even though the shades don't look unique. I use dark shades a lot, and autumn is the season to go darker anyway.


A black chandelier
I saw one on Sandy's Halloween craft post, and fell in love again. I really wanted one back when we lived in the previous apartment, but my other half was of the opinion that it would be too over the top for the place. Now we have higher ceilings and he feels it might look nice here, so maybe I'll get on some day! I promise to hand cute little ghosts on it so it doesn't have to be jealous of Sandy's wonderful chandelier ;)

Dancing pole
I've only been on a few lessons so far, but it would be great to practice at home, too! Right now it would be too expensive for me to have lessons twice a week, and the beginners lessons are at tricky times if I'd want two a week. When I started, I thought I'd never want a huge pole sticking out in the middle of a room, but now it's beginning to sound like a good idea. It would be great to be able to practice at home, since I'm so excited about this hobby!


"Jeans"
Bik Bok sells awesome trousers, they look like jeans, have a high waist (= no love handles) and are very soft and stretchy. I have one pair in black, but I'd like another ones that are distressed, so I could get rid of the distressed GinaTricot jeans I now use when I need a bottom that's not pure black and warm. The GinaTricot ones fit me just right when I pull them on, but they loosen up with body heat and movement, so at the end of the day I need to pull them up, which is silly. And naturally they have no loops for a belt. Once Bik Bok has a sale, I'm so getting new pants!

15 comments:

  1. I'm sure you would love the Cold Chemistry palette. :) The shadows are as high quality as the previous from Sugarpill and the colors are even more pretty in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I really should be saving money, but maybe I'll buy it for my own b-day present for me in December ;P

      Delete
  2. Cold Chemistry-paletti ja tuo kattokruunu,lääh. Molemmista olen haaveillut jo pidempään. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have and love the cold chemistry palette ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those boots, New Rock were my dream boots once (and now that I see they make also boots on heels, I am falling in love again :D) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great boots! I had just that model for over three years, but they finally were so broken I didn't feel like fixing them any more. So I'm planning to buy another pair of the same style :)

      Delete
  5. Oma tanko on kyllä kätevä, jos haluaa tehokkaasti treenata. Itelläkään ei ole varaa käydä tunneilla kuin satunnaisesti 2-4krt kuussa, sen verran kallista puuhaa se on. Mua ei ainakaan haittaa, että tanko seisoo keskellä huonetta ja saahan sen nopeasti kasaan, jos ei halua sitä aina pitää esillä :) Missä studiolla käyt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tankokuume vaan nousee! Mä olen käynyt Pole Academyllä, ihan vaan siksi että se sattuu olemaan lähellä toimistoa joten tällainen laiskimuskin jaksaa käydä vähän liikkumassa. En mä usko että kovin kauaa jaksan enää vastustaa, kyllä semmonen tolppa vaan olis kiva kotonakin :)

      Delete
  6. I love that Chandelier,and the boots. I really should wear my New Rocks more often

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! I like most New Rocks, and the quality is great :) I've not been able to negotiate the acquisition of the chandelier yet, but some day I will get it!

      Delete
  7. Mulla olisi varastossa ylimääräinen tuollainen musta valaisin. Olen sen joskus vuosia sitten tilannut Ellokselta, taitaa olla liki vastaava tämän kanssa:

    http://www.ellos.fi/ellos-home/kattovalaisin/165560?N=1z141uyZ1z141obZ1z141o7&rcnt=100&Ns=RankValue6|1&Nao=11

    Muutama "kristalli" uupuu, muuten valaisin on hyvässä kunnossa. Edullisesti voisin pistää eteenpäin :>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...