Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Wet n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah

Here's a few pics of the manicure I did for myself for the wedding. I used Wet n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah, which is a part of the Fergie collection (you can find them still at Seppälä, I believe). It's a shimmery burgundy with a hint of coppery shift. I did a variation of the half moon manicure, to make the look last longer. By leaving some room near the nail bed, when the nail grows it doesn't show so much!

The tips are a bit worn, since the manicure is here six days old! I type a lot so all polish wears at the tips fast.


I chipped the corner of my fore finger nail at the pole dancing lesson :(



4 comments:

  1. Ihana sävy. Pitää käydä vilkaisemassa jos kotiuttaisin itselleni samanlaisen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tää on kyllä komea, toivottavasti löytyy! :)

      Delete
  2. Really nice color! I like! :)
    How do you get your nailpolish to last? Mine starts to wear off the second day, especially in the shower. It just falls off in flakes at the tips :/ I clean them very well before applying the polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it might be the Seche Vite top coat I use. It makes the polish slightly rubbery, so it's less prone to chipping. I think how hard your nails are also plays a part, mine are quite soft and especially in the shower they bend easily. Then the top coat comes into effect, since the polish bends with the nail and doesn't break easily.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...