Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Outfit of the Day

Today's outfit! I've only been working, and out for a sushi lunch. My other half was working from home so we got to go for lunch together, it was lovely! The buffet of Watami is perfect for us, it has both chinese food and sushi, so I get to eat piles of salmon nigiris and my other half can enjoy the spicy pork.

I was DJ'ing at a fetish event on Saturday, and there was a latex workshop before it, so I've sure been busy! There was an opportunity to have portraits taken by a professional photographer, I hope mine came out nice and will arrive to my email soon so I can share them and show the cute late skirt I made!


Cardigan - Nanso
Shirt - A for Arsenic
Jeans - Bik Bok
Boots - New Rock
Handbag - H&M

5 comments:

  1. Sulle on haaste, http://www.tyttoilmanhelmikorvakorua.com/2013/09/haaste-nain-kasittelen-kuviani.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair in this photo :)
    I am very curious about your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I back combed the roots a bit for Saturday and curled the ends to make them look finished. It helps keep the hair clean a lot longer than usual, as the roots are fluffy and don't lay against the scalp to get oily. I think I'll try this style again! I hope the photos come soon, I'm really proud of the skirt!

      Delete
  3. Supercute outfit! :) And your hair is adorable. When I see this picture I really miss my own purple hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...