Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Mini Shoot with Sephora Lip Stain



I got a new pair of earrings and a matching nail polish from a flea market, so it felt like a great idea to do a mini photoshoot while there was still some natural light left! My other half was nice and took the pictures :) I'm wearing the lip stain I bought from Sephora.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 07 Dark Berry being worn. It's a nice, rusty red!
You can't really see it in the pics, but the fake fur jacket is also from the flea market.
It was only three euros and I'm a sucker for short pile black fur and the silhouette
it gives when worn with heels and slim fit trousers, so I had to get it!
If the nail polish would have caught the light, you could see how similar it looks
to the earrings' finish. Sorry ;P





And a close-up on the make-up. On my lids I have Fyrinnae Snow Leopard in the crease
and Geek Chic Cosmetics Kingslayer on the lid.

12 comments:

  1. I love that lipstain and your nail colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great colour! I am always looking for darker more burgundy lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a much nicer colour than I dared to expect :)

      Delete
  3. That lipstain looks amazing! :) And so does your eyebrows! I just love 30's style eyebrows like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstain is a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's the perfect shade for autumn :)

      Delete
  5. for 3 euros it would have been rude not to get the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I've worn it on a few chilly days, and it's great :)

      Delete
  6. What fantastic photos and flea market finds! I love this lipstain on you =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...