Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Simple Office Look

It's been crazy busy at the office, so today's pole dancing lesson was a welcome change to my schedules. It was fun and I didn't fall of the pole, so I'm counting it a great success ;D Surprisingly the hardest thing seemed to be having a tight enough grip not to fall, but keeping it loose so I could spin, and lowering myself controllably at the same time. But I'm sure it's a thing that comes with practice!

I had a few minutes of extra time in the morning, so I even managed to put on some eyeshadow. This is Fyrinnae Witchy Woodland Creatures, all over the lid, crease and blended up. I think it really makes my eye colour pop! In natural light my eyes look very green, and in artificial light the blue in them comes out more.

I took the pic after dancing and work, so my lip stain is quite worn out!



7 comments:

  1. Witchy woodland creatures on ihana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On! Ihan yllävä sävy iholla, näyttää purkissa liian kullanhohtoiselta mulle mutta levitettäessä ihan täydellinen :)

      Delete
  2. definitely makes your eyes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and lovely! Shadows in warm tones use to make the eyecolour pop. I have a dusty brown lilac that goes along with my rubyred hair and make my eyes look extremely blue.
    Nice that you can get both green or blue pop. Is it cross colours that do the trick perhaps? Yellow tones for green eyes and red tones for blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the yellow in artificial light somehow cancels out the green and turns the shadow into a more of an orange shade, thus boosting the blue. Natural light makes the shadow lean more towards red and that's why the green would be more prominent. I'm not sure, it's just my theory!

      Delete
  4. That color really does make them POP. I admire those who can pole dance - I think it's beautiful! If you haven't seen them already, look up LethalBlonde0911 on youtube - she's got some great pole dancing vids. So I guess there are spinning poles like what she has I'm guessing, and then stationary ones - not sure about the pros/cons of each. Anyway good luck with it! I am sure it's a great workout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...