Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

80's Party Dress!

Apparently I was very good this year, because Santa brought me not one but two new dresses! One was the lacy Peacock's dress I showed to you earlier, and the second is this Lip Service mini dress. It's from the Punk & Disorderly collection in 2004. It's naturally a second hand piece, but in very good condition. The fabric is soft, all D-rings are securely in place, original straps came with it and there are no holes or rips. I just love the colour, it goes very well with my hair and is the type of pink that's easy to combine with other colours!

I wore the dress to an 80's goth night yesterday, I think pink tartan is quite 80's even if the dress really is a bit younger. And I compensated with huge shoulder pads ;P


Shrug - Artifice Clothing
Dress - Lip Service Punk & Disorderly strapped mini dress


I did a smoky look to go with the outfit, such bright colour demanded a dark eyeshadow and some false lashes! The lipstick is another matte liquid lipstick from Fyrinnae, this one is called Delicious. It's a medium red-toned purple, very easy to apply and lasts forever on the lips.


The party was fun, aside from there being a problem with the dance floor speakers, which meant that when dancing you barely heard the music. So if a good song came on, not going dancing was the best option if you really wanted  to hear it ;D


12 comments:

  1. Onpa upeita kuvia!

    Kiva kuulla, että nuo Fyrinnaen huulipunat ovat hyviä! Mikään niistä ei ole mun mukavuusalueella, mutta silti :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Huulipunat on ihan uudenlaista koostumusta, mutta tosiaan toimivat ihan loistavasti. Tummanpunainen näytti aika helposti käytettävältä, mä en ole vielä ehtinyt sitä kokeilla, mutta se menee varmasti helpommin moneen lookkiin kuin sininen tai violetti ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh hell yes! Gorgeousness and gorgeousity I love it soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress so much! It's stunning, as are you. You always look so on point

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look splendid! It matches your hair well! I would love a purple tartan dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I'm starting to think your wardrobe could be a Goth museum with all the collected Lip Service piece! You look wonderful of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so true, I can start a museum when I don't like to wear these clothes any more!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...