Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Photoshoot Workshop Results

I got the first finished picture from the photoshoot workshop I attended a while back! The workshop took place at a nighclub, so there were coloured lights and a smoke machine to be used. There were two themes for the event: old-time glamour and a party look. This one is my glamour look, naturally ;P I'm wearing the dress my other half got me for Christmas, a vintage fox stole and a little hat I believe I got from H&M ages ago.

© Dreamadvertising / Olli Viljamaa

The light is really stunning and I love how Olli edited my tattoos to be really bright! This one was taken on the dance floor of the nightclub, but you can't really tell because of all the smoke. A fun shoot, great location and it's so lovely to meet new people!

14 comments:

  1. The animal you wear die to be become a stole. Do you think it is glamourous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use vintage fur. It's a choice, but I feel if the animal has been dead for 20+ years, it would be silly to just throw it away. I would not consider buying brand new fur products, but I will use the vintage ones until they fall apart. I do respect the choice some people make of not using any fur or leather products, but my choice is different.

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous, I love the final image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually love your products but now the presence of a corpse on your shoulders disappoints me ... there is nothing glam , pretty or anything ... it's just disgusting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you feel that way. I personally like the picture and I have made a choice of wearing vintage fur because I feel throwing it away would be idiotic. To me it's a better use to wear the existing fur as long it holds up (then use the strips for cat toys but that's maybe a different subject ;D) and only then throw it away.

      Delete
  4. that is beautiful, I love the vintage feel of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab photo, looking very vintage and very cool :)

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...