Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Queen of Darkness Lace Top

I found it hard to bond with this lace top, so photoshoot time it was! The top is by Queen of Darkness, you can find it here. It's gathered below the breasts and has trumpet sleeves. The hem is flared. It's quite tricky to wear! That's why I decided to try and combine it with a pink brocade waist corset I got from a clothes swap.


Top - Queen of Darkness (sponsored)
Corset - Second hand


I'm wearing one of the longest false lashes I own, I felt the pink and orange look
needed something extra!



I'm learning to do things with my hands while posing, it might take some more
practice ;P

The top makes a cute little frill at the bottom edge!

What better way to bond with a piece of clothing than a little photoshoot! I think I'm having a pink phase with my clothing, first the pink Lip Service dress and now this corset ;D

10 comments:

  1. How well combined makeup with corset. And corset by it self s a stunner! You're doing well with hand posing :D and background is so flattering with all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The background is actually a plum curtain that separates our bedroom from the living room, but it worked very well with the colour of my hair and the corset!

      Delete
  2. Ah, ihania kuvia! Taas. :-) Ihana yhdistelmä kaikkinensa, tykkään!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when pieces of outfit match the haircolor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's often tricky to find just the same shade, but it's worth the trouble!

      Delete
  4. I love how the corset matches your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing outfit, and your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...