Pages

Sunday 8 October 2017

Pastels and Flowers

Long time no see! I did a photoshoot on Saturday, it's been a while since the previous one. This was one lucky photoshoot, I have to say! My sister had found a gorgeous gown from a yard sale and got it for me, and it fit me. A friend had moved abroad and donated her wonderful headdresses for me, and there happened to be one that was perfect with the dress. Another friend suggested the spot, which turned out to be awesome. When we shot, it began to rain as soon as we started driving away from the location.

The photos will take a while, but I wanted to show you my make-up, hair and the headdress! The chains are a bit tangled, but I think it still looks pretty. These were taken after I got home from the shoot, so please allow for some wear and tear.


Model, make-up: Me
Hair: Anniina_E
Headdress: Agony von Grim


Little souvenirs I brought home ;D
I was shooting with Sanni Saarenmaa Photography and just can't wait to see the results! The location, dress, hair and everything just clicked.

18 comments:

  1. I love the headdress! Your hair is looking amazing with the candy floss pink mixed in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you could shop for Indian headchain jewelry online in USA from a wide variety of designs that are handmade in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    휴게텔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate it for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site would like to proceed updated. 마사지

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your review of Pastels and Flowers was great. The women must be very interested in what you show. Hopefully this article can enlighten all women.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makeover looks gorgeous on you your are the real beauty.
    Deals voucher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. 먹튀검증 It helped me a lot. If you have time, I hope you come to my site and share your opinions. Have a nice day.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...