Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Bella Morte Look

Yesterday I went to a new goth club called Bella Morte, and it was excellent! The pub was nice and had a large dance floor, music was good, I met so many friends I don't think I even had time to talk to everyone and ate a delicious falafel meal at home after the event. I'm looking forward to the next Bella Morte, since the event was sold out on the first time it was ever held, it should do great! It's so nice to have new clubs, especially with such a good atmosphere!

Here's my makeup and outfit. I didn't remember to take a picture of my outfit with shoes on, but I wore the skeleton heels. I had been drooling over the dress for a long time, and finally caved in and bought it from eBay, I was happy that it arrived fast so I could wear it for the club.

For the makeup, I used:

Face
MAC Strobe liquid primer (only on the cheek bones on top of the foundation)
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
MAC Select Cover-up 

Evil Shades Matte Silk powder
Evil Shades blush in Pink Noise

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Glamour Doll Eyes Glam Girl
Concrete Minerals Sabotage
Sugarpill Tako
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Sugarpill Saint lashes

Lips
Max Factor Lasting Lip Tint in 06






My boyfriend did my hair, I think he did an awesome job :) 

Look at my hat! I didn't get a good picture of it, but it has a mink skull on it and I made it myself!


Dress - Spin Doctor
Corset - Artifice clothing
Hat - by me!
Earrings - Gina Tricot
Necklace - Bijou Brigitte

13 comments:

  1. You look great! I think he did a good job hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing makeup! you're gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And I love the dress it's stunning :o)

    Skeleton heels are quite funny, reminds me of a palontology stuff^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The heels got a lot of compliments and were super comfy, I was very pleased!

      Delete
  4. Gosh, you look amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm purple eyeshadow-y goodness! And you have an amazing figure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything in that post is just so amazing!
    oh and i think you have to take a picture from the hat you made i bet is perfect!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I could make a post about my hats, I own way too many and love every one :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the dress too, I'm so happy it fit me well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...