Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Final Pic from the Shoot!

I got the final picture from the photoshoot I posted about earlier, it looks really nice! Since I'm sick (again! It's so unfair!), it makes for an excellent blog post topic on its own ;)

It's composed of several pictures by Riku from Visual Reality. The final version is not yet in the online portfolio, but there's lots of other nice stuff so go take a peek!

I'm wearing a dress from Artifice Clothing, apron by H&M and Jeffrey Campbell's Litas.


11 comments:

  1. Nää kuvat on ihania! Hajoan tolle tuolinjalkaa vasten ärhentelevälle paahtimelle. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on kyllä ihan paras ;D Paahtimet piti vielä asetella yksittäin, tai oli niitä kaks, lopputulos on kyllä tosi kiva!

      Delete
  2. I Love this and you look gorgeous, love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we did a lot of work on the hair!

      Delete
  3. Awesome picture, so funny and colourful and with a beautiful model :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this visual so much! You're one hot model!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! I love Artifice Clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a big fan of Artifice, I own two corsets, a bolero and two dresses at the moment, and made my own version of one of their neck corsets to fit the black dress I have. Their sizing seems a bit odd at times (my dresses are a tad tight on the bottom part and I could fit another person in on the top), but nothing my sewing machine hasn't been able to solve :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...