Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Jezebel and Red Lips

This is what I wore today! In the morning someone was drilling for hours in the apartment below so I was tired and wanted to do a fast and easy look to get to work quickly from listening to the noise. Sadly my camera battery died and I didn't get nice pictures, but I think the look came out really well. I did a very basic smoky eye with skin coloured shadow on the bottom and dark purple on top. I'm loving the lip stains, I went ahead and bought four different stains a few weeks ago and the darker colours work really well, they stay on and don't make a mess.

I used:
Make Up Store Vanilla (on whole lid and crease)
Concrete Minerals Jezebel (on lid and crease)
Sugarpill Taco (on brow bone and inner corners)
Lost in Makeup Land blush Alive
Max Factor Lasting Lip Tint 06




I look a bit blah, but I blame the camera! I got too few pictures for one to come out nice ;)

Here's a bonus pic of my outfit from yesterday! I'm wearing the same New Rocks as always, as it's super slippery outside and they have a good grip. I'm dreaming of the day when the ice has melted away and I can put on some nice high heels...


Shirt - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - New Rock
Necklace - Seppälä
Earrings - by me


9 comments:

  1. Oh this is pretty. I love your stripes. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found the skirt through a blog, I wouldn't have though to look for something like it in a mainstream shop but I'm really glad I found it and they still had my size. Stripes rock!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love your make up! And those boots are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What I really love about the boots besides their look is how comfortable they are to wear! I walk to work every morning, so it's really nice to have shoes that both look and feel good :)

      Delete
  3. Loving your makeup !!!!!
    Hope You Stop By & Follow me 2

    http://storytaleshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koska H&M on myyty noin somaa hamosta O.O ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just nyt! En tiedä löytyykö se nettikaupasta, mutta ainakin Tampereella oli liikkeessä vielä viime viikolla :)

      Delete
  5. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking.
    Red lips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...