Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Today's Outfit

This it what I wore today! Last night I was out celebrating a friend's birthday, so I was super tired in the morning but still managed to find something nice to wear. The picture is taken right after I came home from work, it was a bit windy outside as you can see from my hair ;) For make-up, I wore my lazy-day eyeshadow, Scaredy Cat Draconia. It's just a very easy and cheerful colour.


Jacket - Juunappa
Scarf - Second hand
Long shirt - Lip Service (I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a dress, but it's so short!)
Leggings - Seppälä
Bag - Second hand
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

10 comments:

  1. Love everything from head to toe! You really look beautiful, edgy and sexy! :) PS-love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The jacket is my all time favourite, it just works with everything ;P

      Delete
  2. great outfit!!
    everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, the shoes are to die for <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the shoes were also surprisingly comfortable, I'm really pleased with them!

      Delete
  4. Loooove Lip Service, awesome outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lip Service have some amazing stuff!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...