Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Purple and Pink Look

Today I went to work and did a presentation for some media students in the afternoon. I did spend about ten seconds thinking if I should try and look respectable, but then I just donned on a little black dress and put some eyeshadow on. They study games, programming and visual design, it's not like a bunch of boring engineers, so I can look like myself ;P I used the new blending brush, it works like a dream! I'll do a review of it later.

I used:
Fyrinnae Kitten in Heels (on inner part of lid)
Concrete Minerals Jezebel (in crease and outer lid)
Sugarpill Tako (inner corners and brow bone)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (just a hint on top of Jezebel to make it more purple)
Gosh lipstain 003 Berry


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the crease colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was worried the bright Kitten in Heels turned Jezebel's tone too muddy, but I think Poison Plum helped it to be just a bit more purpley :)

      Delete
  2. Great look, can't wait to see your review of your brush :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have taken the pains of piercing and they are looking really cool and unique...nice colours to compliment your skin tone.Love the look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...