Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Neutral Look

Today I did a look with neutral brown colours, using only one of the samples I'm trying to work through. Paired with a bold lipstain, I think it looks nice :) Chocoholic is a really red toned warm dark brown, so I put on Envy me with it, which is a taupe with a green sheen. I'm really loving the lipstain, it lasts me through a whole day at work, even with a pasta lunch!

I used:
Fyrinnae Damn Paladins
Fyrinnae Envy Me
Glamour Doll Eyes Chocoholic
Kanebo 38 Mascara
Lumene Sweet Blush
Gosh lipstain Berry


Whoops, wonky bangs!

5 comments:

  1. Your eyes are so pretty. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one I use often when I just want something quick and effortless :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I really like the soft, neutral eye with the bright pop of lipstain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I'll try the combination more often!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...