Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Turquoise Look and Outfit

I bought a black lace tunic last week and noticed at home that I only own black dresses to wear underneath it. I do have some purple, pink and patterned clothes, but no basic stretchy fabric dresses. So, yesterday after work I went and purchased a turquoise dress (and lavender hotpants, but I have no picture of those since the temperature was still below zero), I would have wanted a purple one, but after checking three shops and finding no purple dresses, I made do with the turquoise. Today I put the new dress on and the lace tunic on top of it, slapped on some matching eyeshadow and went off to work. I felt a bit insecure wearing something so colourful, but I think the outfit worked.

For the makeup, I used:

Glamour Doll Eyes Fabulous!
Sugarpill Tako
Lumene Lingonberry Lip Stain Eternity
Elf Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack


 

My earrings are also new, I made them myself!




Turquoise and black lace

Lace tunic - GinaTricot
Dress - H&M
Shoes - New Rock


Here's bonus pictures of yesterday's outfit, this is what happens with very interested cats participating! I also have a belt to lessen the sausage look that came from wearing black lace on a black base.

Nana wants attention

My hair is a mess and Möttönen squeezed into the pic

Apparently she just needed to stretch!

12 comments:

  1. The lace dress looks absolutely gorgeous with the turquoise underneath, nothing to be insecure about! I love the earrings you made too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might be getting some other colour dress to try with it also, since I really like the lace :)

      Delete
  2. That was right, you're really pretty in turquoise!! Should give a try again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing! I've just noticed most of my clothes are dark coloured, think I need to go shopping haha,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I only have black and some purple, but all my dresses were black! Except for one pvc-dress, but it might not have been a good choice for work ;P

      Delete
  4. You look lovely and so does your kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha your cats are adorable!!! Love how they try and get in EVERY single picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always casually walking into pictures! Nana likes to pose, or just be the center of attention :)

      Delete
  6. Really cool make-up ideas! And what a sweet cat <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The kitties are lovely, I'm amazed by them every day :) Except on the days someone pees on a rug ;P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...