Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Dark Purple Smoky Look

I did another smoky eye, deciding I'll put the colour really high this time, because when it stops too low above the crease, my heavy lidded eyes can look tired. I think I did pretty well!

I used:
Concrete Minerals Jezebel (on whole lid, crease and above crease)
Sugarpill Bulletproof (on the lid on top of Jezebel)
Sugarpill Tako (on browbone and inner corners)
Gosh lipstain 003 Berry



My bangs are a bit on the wild side, but see how well the high placement of the colour opens up my eyes?

2 comments:

  1. Your eyes look amazing. I'm jealous of your blending skills. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first close-up of your eye, caught my eye, on the Blogger Dashboard. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...