Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

2016 Year Review

To be plain, 2016 pretty much sucked for me. On 3rd of January, my now-husband (then fiance) had an accident and broke his ankle. He needed surgery, and still the ankle didn't properly heal, so in December it was operated again. So pretty much my whole year has been about caring for him. This is important work and naturally I do want to help him, but I haven't had much time for my hobbies with the housework and my quite demanding job.

On the up side I did get a driver's license, we got married and had a wonderful wedding party, the game I have been working on for years won awards and I got to do some awesome photoshoots.

My wish for 2017 is that I would have more me-time and that my husband gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...