Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Forest Spirit Photoshoot

Here's a few pictures from the photoshoot! Helena and me were shooting at a little stream she had chosen as a location. It was only a short way from a beach and it was nice and cool in the forest. And no mosquitoes, which was a miracle!


I'm wearing the Daenerys dress with no underskirt and a different belt. I'm happy it worked so well for this shoot, it's always a pleasure to be able to wear the same thing multiple times only styled differently! On my head are deer horns, I sawed them off a trophy I had and glued them to a headband. They are too heavy to wear for long periods of time, but looked great with the outfit and the surroundings!


And here's an extra picture of me drying the dress ;D I forgot to pack a plastic bag so I could just fold it away when wet, so I waved it around on the beach until the chiffon dried. Which was quite fast, thankfully, it seemed to be quite a show for the beach-goers ;P


All photos by Helena Pahaoja.

7 comments:

  1. Wow that location looks magical! It's good to get more wear from such a fabulous piece as that dress, it's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the stream, it was so close to the beach where a lot of people go each day, but still hidden away in the forest. Easy to reach but like a little secret place!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful spot you found for your photoshoot, it's a magical place. Beautiful photos and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Helena had planned shooting at the stream for a long time, I'm happy she asked me to model :)

      Delete
  3. Ah, how magical! It looks like a really enchanted spot! I like your purple velvet dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! I was really hoping you'd have some location photos for this dress! You look magnificent (with a touch of Maleficent ;) ) and that woodland looks so mystical! Soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! The setting was really great, just the perfect spot for a horned thingie to stand in the water ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...