Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Saturnday's Rays at Lumous

Festivals are so tiring! I'm trying to get going to the Gothic Picnic, but I wanted to update the blog first. Here's what I wore yesterday! It was a super busy day, there was Dark Market, then I had to rush to the tattoo parlour for a short photoshoot because the artist was compiling a portfolio of his works, then off to a picnic in sunny Viikinsaari. The weather was so good I could have stayed there forever, but there were bands to listen to!


I had no clear plan for the outfit so I just piled things on until I liked what I saw. The necklace is new, it's by Lumissa's Purple Octopus and I bought it at Dark Market. Matching earrings too! The feather collar obscures most of both it seems ;P


Headdress - Pazzesque
Collar - By me
Shrug - By me
Necklace and earrings - Lumissa's Purple Octopus
Top - Lip Service
Corset - DeadlyGirlz
Skirt - Queen of Darkness
Boots - New Rock
Handbag - H&M




I wore simple brown smoky look on my lids and purple lipstick, the same colour as yesterday (Kooky by MUA). I was especially happy that I didn't have to curl the hair again, it stayed nice so I just back combed it some more and brushed it to one side.


The evening was great, even when the bands weren't my most favourite ones, everyone played with great energy and I had time to chat with friends on the terrace! But more on that later, now I'll get going to the Gothnic!


12 comments:

  1. I love the black flower necklace! The whole outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the outfit really came out nice :)

      Delete
  3. I am spellbound by your headpiece!! It's absolutely stunning, as are you!

    I'm new to your blog, but already head of heels a fan!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I hope you will enjoy the blog in the future too!

      Delete
  4. Niin upee pikakyhäysasu, niistä tulee usein mahtavuuksia ^___^
    Niin kuolaan tota tukkaaa...aargh..se on ku karkkia! ♥ ♥

    Ihania ostoksia dark marketista :)

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Vastavärjättynä letti on tosi kirkas, täytynee vähän kokeilla hiusvärien kanssa jos sais sen pysymään sellaisena vielä pidempään ;P

      Delete
  5. So pretty- all of it! But I'm especially digging those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The boots have a weird effect, I'm a bit scared to walk in them but just the thought of having no heels is what makes them tricky. Once you forget about it they feel just like normal shoes. Just my mind playing tricks ;D

      Delete
  6. Your outfits just keep getting better and better. You are such a style icon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, what a lovely thing to say!

      Delete
  7. Once again, great outfit! My favourite parts are your jewellery and the ruffled shrug.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...