Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Watching Paint Dry

Well not actually watching, aside from the occasional peek but I'm waiting for the painted floor of our study to dry. All the furniture is packed into the living room so it's quite tight in here at the moment! The cats love it, they have so many new nooks and crannies to explore.

Tomorrow we'll stuff everything (including cats) into the study and paint the living room. 
I think the worst part is waiting, I'm perfectly happy sanding and painting, but now I just have to do other stuff until the floor is ready!


Here's me and Nana patiently waiting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh you have at least a great result to look forward to. I hope you will give us a view of the finished result later :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures are up! I'm very pleased with the result :)

      Delete
  2. Nana is so cute! I bet she is annoyed she can't run in and leave little cat footprints through the paint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! She would have wanted to run around everywhere, she can be a bit cranky sometimes ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...