Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sugarpill Olivia Look

Sugrapill released a new limited edition eyeshadow last week, it's called Olivia. I had been wanting to order another one of their excellent eyeliner brushes, and decided to get the eyeshadow with it. The package arrived today so I immediately tried out both the brush and the shadow!


Sugarpill Chromalust Olivia on the lid, a touch of Tako on the inner corner and brow bone. Brows done with Inglot purple gel liner and Sugarpill eyeliner brush. Liner done with Sugarpill eyeliner brush and MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. I did one brush stroke in the wrong direction on the winged part, so I just camouflaged it to look like I meant to have an extra line ;P

Olivia is applied on top of Urban Decay Primer Potion. To get an even more shimmery finish, a sticky base should be used. I think the shadow still performs great even with just a regular primer!



Olivia is a gorgeous metallic olive green with plenty of gold and green sparkles.

Full face. I felt the green shade craved for a bright red lipstick!


Close-up to show the gold and green microglitter.

Limited edition shades come in jars with a white lid.


10 comments:

  1. Upea sävy, meikki on niin taiteellinen että sanattomaksi vetää!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome look, I love it :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I am so jealous. I wanted to get this shade so bad but couldn't. T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very lucky to get one! My PayPal was hacked just before the shadow was released, but my other half was very kind and let me loan his account to order it :)

      Delete
  4. I love the eyeshadow, I used to have one in a similar colour that was called Kermit. I wish I had it again now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a very usable colour, easy to wear!

      Delete
  5. The green color looks beautiful on your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...