Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 04 Endless Purple

I have reviewed this product in another shade before, click here for the text! My boss was super nice and bought me two Cream Lip Stains while on a business trip to Stockholm. These are Sephora's own brand, so it's impossible to find them anywhere else. I had bought the product in a different shade when I was near a Sephora last time, I chose it on a whim and ended up really loving it!

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 04 Endless Purple
Endless Purple is a warm medium purple with no shimmer. It has a satin finish, giving it a luxurious touch. I'm in love with the consistency of these stains, they are very light on your lips. I use long lasting lipsticks often but some feel like there's a thick film on your lips and are very drying. The Sephora cream stain is like an upgraded version of those! It goes on easy, feels light and does not crack when you wear it for a long time. It should work with any water based gloss on top, but the satin finish does not feel like it needs anything on top of it. It's not a matte product, but a lot more subtle than something with a glossy finish.


The shade is not a bright purple, it's more of a mauve, making it a very easy color to wear. For me this works for everyday looks, it dark but not overly so, and has some color without being too bright. I get 8+ hours of wear from this product. It transfers a tiny little bit, but doesn't budge unless there's oil or grease involved. You need an oil-based make-up remover to get it off, but in an emergency any oil will do (I used olive oil when I forgot to pack my remover!).



Pros
+ Easy-to-use colour, suits many skin tones
+ Excellent staying power
+ Can be worn with lip balm on top
+ Stylish package
+ Easy to remove

Cons
- Availability, only available at Sephora
- Vanilla scent can be overpowering and lasts quite long

14 comments:

  1. it's a lovely color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really nice colour! What a great boss! I am coming to work with you, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have such nice people and an air conditioned office, you totally should ;D

      Delete
  3. I love the colour it's like a purple wine colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely colour! What about the price? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention it! Thanks for the reminder! It was about 14 euros, I good price for such a nice product I think :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Kiitos! Mä oon tosi tyytyväinen tähän, piti valita nettikuvien perusteella kun en päässyt ite paikanpäälle :)

      Delete
  6. This looks fantastic on you, you really suit it!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...