Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Glittery Horns and Lots of Ruffles

Finally home! It's been a long, hot day but the whole weekend was filled with fun! Here's my outfit from Saturday, I wore the Fan + Friend Victorian bustle skirt and satin top and added glittery horns on top.


Skirt - Fan + Friend Absinthe Victorian Bustle Skirt
Top - Fan + Friend Elegant Gothic Aristocrat Vest
Horns - By me
Necklace - Second hand


I bought the black long necklace from the Flash Market that was on Friday. It cost only one euro, what bargain! I'm wearing a corset under the top again. It did have to take the corset off somewhere around eight o'clock when I was just too sweaty to handle it ;D




Cool sunglasses from my other half's collection!

And a picture of us both.

This is what always happens when we pose together ;D He's checking the plumpness
of my experimental cushion bustle!

19 comments:

  1. This ensemble is wonderful, but I'm truly won over by the look with those round shades!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are very cool sunglasses indeed! And fit many goth style and steampunk outfit very well.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I want your horns! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I need a dress like that, no money though! I love how you are wearing the necklace in your hair, it looks great! I think I have one similar to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I saw someone at WGT wearing a necklace in their hair so I immediately snatched that idea, it's a great way to get more use from necklaces :)

      Delete
  4. Näin sut, mutta en jostain kumman syystä uskaltanut tulla puhumaan :D Yhdessäkin vaiheessa istuin Keltsun ovella lipunmyynnissä noin kahden metrin päässä susta, mutta eeei...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En mäkään aina uskalla jutella blogaajakollegoille, joskus iskee ujous, ymmärrän täysin!

      Delete
  5. Huh, ootpas kauniina taas! Onko sulla muuten mahdollisesti myynnissä noita sarvia vielä, tai voisiko niitä vaihtoehtoisesti tilata sulta? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Kyllä niitä muutama pari vielä pyörii nurkissa, pistä mulle vaikka mailia niin katotaan löytyykö sopivia tai olisiko mulla materiaalit mieleisiin :)

      Delete
  6. Y'all look so badass--those horns are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those horns are fabulous! You make a really cool couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect colour-coordination between your hair and horns fascinates me to a ridiculous extent :D You both look very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was surprising how well the horns matched my hair!

      Delete
  9. Your outfits always impress me so much! Loving the glitter horns :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are beautiful!!! The glitter horns and the hair... it looks like one piece. You are a stunning couple :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, what a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  11. This outfit looks even more awesome than the Daenerys dress :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Daenerys dress was definitely more comfy, since it had no corset, but I do like this one too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...