Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lumous Dark Market

Dark Market was such a nice event as always! I visited it only quickly, I was on a hurry to go to the tattoo parlour and then for a picnic on an island. The market didn't have as many people selling as some years, but plenty still :)

Kuroi Neko table with my glitter horns and other things.

My friend Anniina was selling some lovely hand made jewellery. Just look at those stripy beads! 
More stuff by Anniina, I love the colours on the ribbons :)

Lumissa's Purple Octopus. The scissor necklace is to die for! I bought a necklace with silver gears and big black flowers from them.

More of Lumissa's, dalek necklaces!

Rogue's table. The embroidered things are hair clips, how neat!

This is what I wore.

Dress - Rogue by Tiina Ulkuniemi
Skirt - (worn on top of the dress) H&M
Belt - Second hand
Boots - Unif


8 comments:

  1. Olishan siellä ollut vaikka mitä kivaaa! Waaah~ ♥ ♥
    Hipeltelin noita sun glitterisarviakin, pitää ehkä päästä joskus kokeileen. Arvaas vaan mistä väristä tykkäsin...pinkkiä! x)

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulla oli vähän suunnitelmissa kokeilla ruususarvisysteemiä, kun Kerttu joka oli myyntipöytää pitämässä ehdotti että sellanen voisi olla upea. Se olis kyllä just eikä melkeen sun päähän sopiva!

      Delete
  2. Those tables have so many neat things!
    I love what you wore! That graphic dress is love! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lovely event, I love to look at pretty stuff!

      Delete
  3. I love all the things you made! I love the stripy earrings and the candy red ones! Is that a purple and green faery necklace on the Lumissa table?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she had pretty faery necklaces! And so many pretty things, I'd have wanted one of everything ;D

      Delete
  4. So many lovely things! Your glittery horns are lovely, I hope you sold a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't got the time to go and pick up the items that didn't sell, so I'm not sure yet which items found a new home and which didn't. But I hope many of the glitter horns did because I might want to keep them all ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...