Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Teal Liner Look

Moar colour! I said before doing this look ;D I originally got the teal liner to do my brows with back when I had turquoise hair. It's a gorgeous shade so it would be a shame to let it go to waste. The other shades are Moi Minerals' Pluto, a dark purple in the crease, Shiro Cosmetics' Steve, a bright turquoise, and Rapunzel Had Extensions by Fyrinnae. It's a peachy shade with a gold sheen. Pluto was a bit too cold for my taste with the other colours, so I padded a hint of Princess of Darkness by Fyrinnae on top of it. It's a very red purple, so together with Pluto it was perfect. The liner is by Inglot.


Moi Minerals Pluto, Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions and Shiro Cosmetics Steve. Missing from the picture is Fyrinnae Princess of Darkness.


Steve on the lid, Pluto + Princess of Darkness in the crease and Rapunzel Had Extensions in the inner corner and brow bone for a soft, warm glow.


I've been engrossed in a dress project for the last few days, I'm making a fancy chiffon dress to wear at a convention next weekend. I forgot that I HATE sewing chiffon. Good that I only have 8 meters of it...

11 comments:

  1. I love turquoise, it's my favorite color. This look reminds me of peacock feathers... soooo pretty! And I feel 'ya on the chiffon...it is such a bitch to sew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The chiffon was a real challenge, but finally its over ;D

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, teal is one of my favourite colours ever.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning look! It has a very peacock sort of feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention, true! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! They looked hard to combine at first, but then just worked on the skin :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...