Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My Very Own Print Dress

Lumous sauna event was great! Just the right amount of heat in the sauna, nice weather, and the perfect conditions to roast marshmallows ;D The thing that made me extra happy was that I finally got to see the prints I designed. Tiina of Rogue made me a wonderful dress with the "Cats Will Come" print, I'm so proud of how well the design works!

There will be printed tops and skirts for sale at Dark Market on Rogue's table, so go and have a look!


I look so pale because this was right before the sauna with no make-up on. I had done my make-up for work, but when walking home I got drenched by a shower of rain that was so hard it washed my mascara off. So I decided to just go to the sauna with a clean face, because I would have washed the make-up away there anyway. Sunglasses are the perfect accessory when you are too lazy to do eye make-up ;P


Dress - Rogue by Tiina Ulkuniemi with a Bones & Lilies print
Sunglasses - eBay
Shoes - Big Lita by Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - H&M

I also had the time to make a few more items for Dark Market when my glittery funny foam finally arrived. I love glitter, I would have kept all of the glittery horns myself, but I don't think I have the time to wear so many pairs ;P

Hot pink glitter, turquoise glitter and glitter painted purple.

These came out so nice! Baby pink iridescent horns with hair clips instead of a headband.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having them make clothes with your designs on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god those pink horns are amazing :D
    Also I love your current haircolour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clothing design looks so amazing! As do those glitter horns! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love some purple glittery horns - are you selling any over the internet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...