Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Kismet and Tapir Look

Today I wanted to wear some eyeshadow, since I've been staying home sick a few days and I'll be bored to death if that continues ;D Luckily today I was well enough to head to the office, I have lots of interesting things I'm working on.

I used Fyrinnae Tapir, a matte deep purple/burgundy in the crease, and Kismet, a medium pink with golden shimmer from Concrete Minerals on the lid. There's also a touch of Sugarpill Tako on the tear ducts and brow bones, it's a plain matte white.



7 comments:

  1. Rakastan noita sävyjä, mitä käytit! Tästä näkee, että yksinkertainenkin on kaunista, kun sen tekee taidolla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty shades on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hadn't really found a use for Tapir before, since it's so dark, but I'm happy I tried it for this look :)

      Delete
  3. Tajusin juuri etten ole täällä lukijana bloggerin kautta :o virhe korjattu!

    Tää on niin ihana - vieläkin <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...