Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Please Vote Me! / Äänestä Mua, Jooko?

I got into the finals in the cosplay competition, I'm so proud! My feet are hurting after standing for hours in the stiletto heels and I think I have a bruise on my shoulder from the huge pauldron I wore, but I'm happy I did so well for my first cosplay contest ever :)

If you wish, you can vote for me! The winner of the competition is chosen based on votes, so I really need you help here! The voting is in Finnish behind this link. If you don't speak Finnish but would like to vote, just check the box of the costume you want to vote for. The first free non-mandatory field is for telling why you chose just that costume, but that can be left empty. The next two (Vastaajan nimi) ask for your first (Etunimi) and last name (Sukunimi), and the last field is for your email address (Vastaajan sähköpostiosoite).

Photo by Emilia Lahtinen (official picture from the contest)

Sama suomeksi! Eka cosplaykisani ikinä meni ihan loistavasti, erityisesti ottaen huomioon että se oli ensimmäinen kisani ja ensimmäinen cosplaypukuni koskaan :) Nyt on jalat kipeet korkokengistä ja olkapäässä mustelma jättiläisolkasuojasta, mutta oon tosi onnellinen ja ylpeä. Kisan voittaja valitaan äänestyksellä, joten jos haluat, voit auttaa tätä Demon Hunteria kohti voittoa! Tässä linkki Aamulehden äänestykseen, äänestäjienkin kesken arvotaan leffalippupalkintoja, eli voit itsekin voittaa :)

29 comments:

  1. I have voted : )
    Fantastic costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Äänestetty! Oli minusta kyllä ehdottomasti finalistijoukon paras ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Muillakin oli tosi komeita pukuja, mutta mun toimi kyllä ihan erityisen hyvin vielä valokuvissa, mistä oon tosi ylpeä :)

      Delete
  3. great costume, I voted for you, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you :) good luck. Though in all honesty your costume is by far the most impressive (the Starlord is pretty good as is Ciel but gosh, I don't think the rest near touch the amount of work or sheer level of beauty yours is)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Starlord was super cool! He was doing the dance-off scene on the stage ;D But thank you so much for voting me!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for explaining it all so well so we could vote! Your costume is awesome, I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I have commented from a wrong profile :) I love your costume, it's incredible! Have You made it all by yourself? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made the armor and the hood, the corset I bought and the shoes and crossbows are customized.

      I used a pair of faux leather thigh high boots for the shoes and painted the silver parts on and added red paint to the sole (which you can't see here), the shin armor pieces are just tied on top of the shoes. The crossbows started their life as a pair of toy muskets, I added the bow parts, painted them and made the arrows from scratch. Fun, but takes a lot of time!

      Delete
  7. U-P-E-A! Oot selvästi panostanut asuusi todella paljon!

    Ja äänestin tietenkin sinua! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Kyllä välillä meinasi iskeä epätoivo kun töiden jälkeen kiirehdin aina kotiin vaan näpertämään haarniskaa, mutta kun näki nää viralliset kuvat niin kaikki tuntui sen arvoiselta ;D

      Delete
  8. Oh, my , godness!! The costume is totally AMAZING!!! You must win this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It came out even better than I expected and the judges gave me very good feedback!

      Delete
  9. Mitä, se olit sinä?? Olin yleisössä katsomassa ja ihastelin pukua. Niin upea, käsittämätön. Äänestinkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, aika hyvin sain jemmattua pinkin tukan ja tatuoinnit asun alle ;D Kiitos!

      Delete
  10. Done! The other costumes are great too - but yours stands out by far!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is an awesome cosplay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.aamulehti.fi/Kulttuuri/1194971284827/artikkeli/demon+hunter+oli+paras+cosplayhahmo.html Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so happy, I never thought I'd win with my first cosplay outfit ever but this is awesome!

      Delete
  13. Siitä tuli niiiiin hieno! Oii! Saat kyl tosissaa olla ylpee tosta puvusta! :) wau! Äänestin! Oli muutenki ylivoimaisesti paras kaikista :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pöh, se äänestys näköjää loppukin jo mutta ei haittaa! Onneksi olkoon! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...