Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Revealed Look

I ordered the Revealed palette from Coastal Scents on black friday and it arrived a few days ago. It's inspired by Urban Decay's Naked palettes. I wanted something that's easy to use for fast everyday neutral looks, and after a few tries the Revealed seems like an excellent choice! I don't have pictures of the other looks, I haven't been home during the hours when there's light, but today I finally was able to take pictures.

A fast smoky look with two colours, a light shimmery one in the inner corner and a medium shimmery brown on the lid and crease.
And full face. Just some BB-cream, light blush and tinted lip balm.

7 comments:

  1. perfect for day to day make up.

    xoxo
    Dani

    http://astrangenessinme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Your brows look wonderful, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I finally managed to get them the shape I want to, even if there are still a few stubborn hairs :)

      Delete
  3. I love that shimmery brown to pieces. Coastal Scents is one of my favourite makeup brands. It's kind of sad that people don't usually give them a try because of they're rumoured to be asian whole sale cosmetics that are sold for cheaper on EBay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first order to Coastal Scents, and I'm really happy with the palette :) Their packaging is maybe not as polished as with some other companies, but I like the product, all the eyeshadows work like they should, and I'm so used to high quality shadows that I'm not easily pleased!

      Delete
    2. It is sad because while that applies to the old 88 palettes(or any of those that you see multiple companies selling) it isn't true about their newer stuff. They only keep selling the old generics because it's so popular and people keep buying it. In fact they have a patent for the 252 and that palette is just a sample size of most of their hot pots. Heard this about two years ago when some people talked to the reps at some makeup shows.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...