Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Steampunk in the Steam Engine Museum, part 2

More Steam Engine Museum pictures! I didn't even anticipate how nice these would turn out thanks to the coloured lights! The first two pictures are of my "Rosie the Riveter" outfit and it's such a shame you can't see the shoes, since those were borrowed and about two sizes too small for me ;D I basically just laid the shoes on the floor and stood tiptoe in them during the shoot. Not at all comfy, but the things I do for a well put together look...

The dress is flea market find, the harness from PunkRave and the weird apron/bustle thing used to be a wrap-around skirt before I got my hands on it and sewed a bustle of it for another outfit. The goggles I borrowed from my other half.



Photographer: Top Focus
Outfit, make-up, model: Me
Hair: Anniina Eskelinen (Anniina_e)


The next one is of my copper Victorian outfit. I was first a bit hesitant of going with my own hair instead of a wig, but I think it worked very well in the end. The pink gives a little more character to the picture, if I had worn a dark brown wig, basically everything would have been brown. And it's not like I can pass as a Victorian lady with my sleeve tattoo ;D By the way, I got the top of the tattoo fixed in the summer to have a little prettier lace on the top part. The old lace had gone kinda mushy, so it needed a touch up, and now it's perfect!


Photographer: Top Focus
Outfit, make-up, model: Me
Hair: Anniina Eskelinen (Anniina_e)


Photographer: Mika Suvanto (MS Photo Art)
Outfit, make-up, model: Me
Hair: Anniina Eskelinen (Anniina_e)

7 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I always imagined a photoshoot like this while I visited the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin! Just the proper lighting and this place is a steampunk heaven!

    http://bellefernal.com/2016/11/14/guinness-storehouse/


    x Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And what a gorgeous looking place the Storehouse is, I totally get how steampunk that would look! I was just in Dublin, but only for a very short trip, next time I have to go and have a Guinness apparently ;D

      Delete
  2. That copper outfit looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! Olet aina niin upea! Meinaatko tehdä postauksen teidän hääjuhlista? Olisi ihana nähdä millainen teidän tärkeä päivä oli! Hääkuva oli mieletön!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...