I was very happy to receive the Inspiring blog award from Part of Banshee's Life and Luurankoja Kaapissa. Thank you both so much!
The award comes with a task of listing five of your most peculiar habits. Here I go!
1. I hate routines and rather do things on a whim than plan carefully.
2. I like to watch the Bridezillas TV-show. When you watch and episode or two, suddenly your own problems feel very logical and quite small ;P
3. I have over eight pets. Five cats, three leopard geckos and some fish and freshwater shrimp in the aquarium.
4. I'm a terrible cook. Or not terrible, just terribly uninterested in cooking ;P Partly because my other half is so picky it's hard to cook anything for him. The good part is that this means he cooks most of the time, and he's great at it!
5. I haven't ever been unemployed. I've been super lucky to get a job before I even graduated, and I've always found a new one just in time. This is my third job, if you don't count the cleaning work I did on summer's when I was younger.
Then the award travels on to some blogs that inspire me!
Madame Mari Mortem
Black Stains on White Wings
One of Beauty's Daughters
Roses and Vellum
Milking the Rolling Cow