Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year's Look

Happy New Year! My 2012 has been great, I hope the next year will be as good. Wishing a positive and inspiring year for all my readers too!

I wanted something colourful to celebrate the new year, so I decided to do a look by Madam Noire, specifically her Hearbreaker look. I have the same palette, so it wasn't too hard. I didn't know what colour Corrupt by Makeup Geek actually was, so I just though it looked like the crease was darkened a bit with black or dark grey, so I replaced it with a matte black. My blending is far from perfect, but I think the look still works :)



I used:
Sugarpill Heartbreaker palette (dark pink, lime green, light turquoise and a dark blue)
Sugarpill Bulletproof (matte black)
Sugarpill Tako (matte white)
Black gel liner
Black mascara
Sugarpill Saint false lashes

I think the eyeshadow shows a bit better in these face shots, thought they are overexposed. Me and the camera flash just don't get along, I haven't learned what settings work best in this apartment!


This one shows the colours very true!

15 comments:

  1. i'm a longtime lurker of your blog and this make up is so awesome that i feel the need to post a comment :D i absolutely love the color combination :))
    aaaand you've got very beautiful hair! :D
    sorry for bad english:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I don't see anything wrong with your english, you are being too modest! :)

      Delete
  2. You looked stunning!
    Welcome 2013, best wishes always! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! Love these bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is amazing! :D I always get so happy when somebody recreates my looks. ^_^ Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to know you like it! I really love your looks, they are always wearable and so much fun :)

      Delete
  5. This is really a gorgeous look, and the colors complement you hair and skin just wonderfully. If the Corrupt eye shadow was a Makeup Geek shadow, then it was a matte black just like Bulletproof. So, you made the perfect choice. Thanks for your blog--it's a real treat to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Corrupt was from Makeup Geek! Good to know I got it right :) Thank you so much, it's a pleasure to blog for such nice readers!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! I like bright colours in makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...