Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Nyx Lip Suede in Subversive Socialite

Moar dark purple lips! This is Nyx Lip Suede in Subversive Socialite, used with the matching lipliner. The liner looks a bit lighter on my lips than the Suede, but works well for fixing the outlines to get a very precise application with crisp borders. Usually liners tend to melt a bit on my lips and smudge, but this one is not very prone to it, possibly with the liquid to matte Suede keeping it free of any oils.


The shade is gorgeous, very me! I love my dark purple and Subversive Socialite is right up my alley. It's a plum purple, red based. On my lips the staying power is very good. While there is slight crumbling in the middle of the lips, the shade stays very nice for 5+ hours without touching it up. So it's not only beautiful, but also does what it's supposed to do. Perfect!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...