Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Few WGT Pictures Still!

Since I'm having an awful day (too little sleep, the painkillers are not good for my tummy but I can't sleep because my jaw aches without them, laptop batteries running out when in the middle of doing stuff, rain starts the minute I get out of the house, was too tired to go out with coworkers and am missing out on all the fun, the apartment is a mess and I don't have the energy to do anything about it) I decided to go through some older pictures and found a few from WGT that I don't think I've shown you guys yet. Nice pictures from fun holidays always cheer me up!

These were taken at the hotel, they had such lovely dark walls and a bed the size of our bedroom. My tattoo is not yet finished in the pictures, it lacks the background. I'm wearing a hair fall made from loose synthetic fibre and a piece of elastic, I just tied purple and black hair on the elastic, backcombed it to hell and back, sat it on my boyfriend's head and cut off some hair to make it layer nicely. Now I don't have to backcomb my own hair, it takes ages to untangle afterwards!

I miss that bed! So huge and comfy.

The flowers in my hair are from Claire's, necklace and earrings are made by me.

I think the eyeshadow is Madam and Eve's from Fyrinnae. On my lips is Forever Fuchsia
tint gloss from Maybelline. My nails are painted with Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl.

Crooked photo is crooked ;P But it shows my shoes so nicely!

Then for some boobs and stiletto nails.

21 comments:

  1. Love those shoes, you look awesome :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The shoes are also very comfy, I'm super happy with them. And thanks for the well wishes, I'm feeling much better already :)

      Delete
  2. The shoes are amazing! And something about the look makes your eye color pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The eyeshadow is really nice, it makes my eyes look so green :)

      Delete
  3. Looooove the last shot! Big hair, cleavage and pointy nails.. perfect! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last picture is so cool and sexy, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last two photos. Shadows ♥
    That hair is AMAZING ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the last two pictures are amazing! Your hair, the dress and your figure just georgeous! Very lovely...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like the dress, even though I had to modify it when I got it, it was made for people with ENORMOUS boobs and no ass. Did a few adjustments and now it's fine ;P

      Delete
  7. You are absolutley gorgeous :)! I was at the WGT too and I think I saw you once..btw really glad I found your blog I love it ;)! Many greetings from Austria^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you had as awesome WGT as I did! :)

      Delete
  8. awesome pics and gorgeous woman :) love your hair and the heels <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome photo-shoot gorgeous lady ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look breathtaking in these pictures. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those boobs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...