Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Outfit of the Day and a Purple Smoky Look

Today I just went to work and am now preparing to pack my bags for a weekend at the summer cottage. I'm expecting the trip to include friends, beer, barbecue, sauna, swimming and lots of mosquitoes, like a typical Finnish summer party should!

Here's what I wore today, it's really warm outside and the sun is shining. You can also see my tattoo better now! It's still  bit dry and shiny, but well healed. I'm already contemplating on continuing it to a full sleeve :) I have so many ideas for blog posts and too little time, but I promise I'll write about the tattoo! It's taken about seven hours of tattooing so far and needs some tiny touch ups still. I love it!

Top - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Spirit Store
Earrings - Claire's
And Möttönen from Ancient cattery ;P

And today's makeup! I did a light purple smoky look, since I wanted to try out the Pollen eyeshadow I got from a Facebook group's swap. The shadow is called Lily Jane and it's a beautiful lavender with a hint of shimmer. On my lips I have Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipstain in Everlasting Mauve. The blush is She-Bop duochrome blush from Darling Girl Cosmetics.

Pollen Lily Jane

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Everlasting Mauve

An extra picture of me and Möttönen! Nivek also
wanted to participate. They are such sweet cats :)

8 comments:

  1. Hah, I have exactly the same skirt ^^ I like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice skirt, I've been wearing it often!

      Delete
  2. Great skirt! Hope you have a fantastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice eyeshadow it looks lovely with the lip gloss:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, I love that updo! I'm looking forward to a post about your tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks really cute like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...