Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Lotion

Today I went out to get hand lotion. The temperatures became freezing last week and I've been doing a lot of laundry, so my hands are super dry and I found out I've run out of hand lotion. There was one tube, but it smelled funny, and I wanted something nicer!

So this is what I chose to pamper myself :)

Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate, argan and grapeseed ultra-moisturising hand therapy.

I went to Kicks cosmetics store to sniff at the fancy lotions they had on display, and finally settled on this one. It smelled nice and was packed in a cardboard case with very pretty graphics. Also, it didn't have any alcohols very high on the ingredients so I hoped it would be very moisturising.

I got home and instantly tried the lotion, and so far it's great! It sinks into my skin fast and smells super good. Crisp but a little sweet, just perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...