Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Hard at Work

Sorry for the recent silence! I've been working on my thesis non-stop all time I'm at home, but now I finally feel it's ready to be handed in. Whew! I've put so much work into it, and there's so much other stuff to do also. It's been crazy at work, and this month I have two more trips coming up. Next week I'll be going yo Helsinki to do a presentation and after that there's Ropecon convention at Espoo, so I'll be gone from Monday evening until Sunday.

And being crazy like I am, I booked two photoshoots for the Ropecon Saturday, because I'm donning on my Demon Hunter cosplay and want to get some nice professional photos of it. The week after Ropecon I'm heading out to Germany for Wave Gotik Treffen, yay!

So busy times ahead, I'll be posting about events and get to the pile of make-up I hauled back from the States later. I got a bunch of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars that you will very likely see on the blog soon, I just love them!

Me working on the thesis. Kitties helping out the bets they can.

6 comments:

  1. So many kittens on your lap, looks like heaven! I wish you good luck with your thesis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be handing it in as soon as I'm allowed to, fingers crossed that there are no more last minute fixes to be done! The kitties love it when I put my legs up, sometimes there's three cats lounging on top of me ;D

      Delete
  2. Aww the kitties are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOMMY! We'll help. Yes, we'll keep your stress down because we're so damned cute. ~ the kitties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helpful kitties! Wow, you sound crazy busy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...