Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

WGT 2015 Part 4

One more day to go and I'm already sad that I have to go back home. I could prance around in PVC and horns for many more days! Yesterday my other half and I tried a great breakfast buffet, complete with everything from salmon to cheese cake. And excellent way to start a day!

For the rest of day we hung around Agra and visited the Heidnisches Dorf medieval village. There's just so much to see and do! Clan of Xymox and London After Midnight played at Agra in the evening, both were great, especially LAM was interesting because I had not listened to them for years. But every time a song started, I remembered at least part of the lyrics, so clearly I still had some LAM fan in me ;D

Now on to some outfit pictures!


This was my outfit for the day and evening. I bought the collar from Agra and it's simply gorgeous! The dress is by Artifice Clothing, corset by DeadlyGirls, pants by Lip Service and boots are Unif.


This one I wore in the morning to go out for some breakfast. The dress is the minidress decorated with zippers by Queen of Darkness, and the shrug is their bell sleeve shrug. The sleeves are gorgeous and you can really stay warm with it! The perfect type of item for a festival: light and can be folded away easily, but is ready for use when temperatures drop during the night.

I also want to show you my new cool purse!


It's a tiny clutch from Queen of Darkness, decorated with faux leather strips and a handle that imitates rings. It's very small, but my keys, lipstick, phone and some money can fit inside, so that's enough to get you through a day :)

Today I'll be going to the Finnish meet and if I'm really energetic, I'll pop to Agra to see if the stalls have nice discounts today. Sixtina Absintherie is also on my list of things to do, but the days go so fast!



6 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Going off to cry with jealousy over Clan of Xymox and London After Midnight! LAM are my second favourite band at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I hope you get to see those bands some time soon, both were awesome live!

      Delete
  2. The collar and purse are fantastic!! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...