Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

Outfit of the Day

One last WGT outfit! For the last day, I knew I had to move around the city a lot, so I wanted an easy outfit. I chose a pair of Lip Service PVC leggings and my new gorgeous Queen of Darkness top, the poncho with big collar! It's a long sleeved loose shirt with knitted sleeves and chiffon sides. A wonderful fit and the perfect addition to a slim pair of pants.


Top - Queen of Darkness poncho with big collar
Leggings - Lip Service
Boots - Unif High Trench


9 comments:

  1. Lovely! ♥
    You can make a poncho look really cool and that's a talent! ;)

    ♥ Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, näyttää hyvältä toi poncho! Harkitsin sen ostamista jokunen viikko aikaisemmin, mutta ostamatta vielä jäi.. onko 45e:n arvoinen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Kyllä mä sanoisin että on sen arvoinen, kiitos monikäyttöisyyden. Tän kanssa tuntuu menevän melkein mikä vaan kapealinjainen alaosa ja lämmikkeeksi alle voi pukea topin, tai kuumempana päivänä mennä ilman.

      Delete
  3. Sama pontso lähti tähän osoitteeseen xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend!

    Check my last post here!

    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Those trailing bits of mesh look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love the cut of the poncho, the mesh makes it seem so much lighter and gives it some movement!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...