Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

Pagan Lip Tar by OCC

I already showed you Technopagan, and this is its satin sister, Pagan. Worn here with Black Dahlia lip liner. All products are by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. Pagan is a deep, dark purple, a stunning shade and really a statement! I wore Pagan with just mascara, but I'm pretty sure it would be gorgeous with a dark smoky eye too. As an added bonus, Pagan makes my skin look very pale, which I like. I have to do a party look with this baby, it's fabulous!!





3 comments:

  1. Pakkopakko saada tuo huulipuna!!!!! Liilaan taittavat sävyt huulipunissa ja kiilloissa on todellakin se mun juttu ja toihan on ihan täydellinen. Saa todellakin ihosi hohtamaan kalmankalpeaa kauneutta. Upeaa! Saakohan tuota jostain itselleen tilattua?

    Ps. Jos sanajärjestykset ym oli vähän hassusti, niin pahoittelen.. Väsymys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katos, meikän kaikkien aikojen lempiväri. Superkaunis sävy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this, it's on my wishlist ♥ On you it looks a really dark purple, but on me i think it would look black!
    Anyways i still want to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...